Home Forums Game Frame Technical Support Timer and movie folders

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Oliver
    Participant

Hi guys,

I converted a movie to 16×16 (Despicable Me 2, great one) and it seems to be working perfectly when the timer is in unlimited mode and I want to display the whole movie.

Jeremys batch script did create 60 numeric folders with a standard config.inis in it.

However. When I set the timer to 30 secs all game frame stock animations run 30 secs. That’s how it’s supposed to be. But the movie plays way longer. It apparently plays all the containing 60 numeric directories for 30 secs.

Any idea how I get it to not do that? I want it to play the first 30 secs of the movie and then to jump to the next folder in the root directory.

Thanks guys.

Oliver

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Interesting. Can you verify that if you press the NEXT button it skips the rest of the movie?

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

I took a look at the source code, and I see what you mean. I agree that this isn’t the best behavior, and I’ve made the code change. Do you have a means of flashing new firmware? I can provide it, if so. Instructions are in the FAQ.

Oliver
    Participant

That’s great. Thank you!
    Yes I can flash the fw. I already changed from game to clock (which I love btw).
    You can post the ino file here or upload it to github if possible.

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Here you go. It also includes the “finish” feature discussed here:

Firmware option: finish before advance

…which will theoretically allow you to override the timer if desired.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Oliver
    Participant

Works like a charm.
    Thanks Jeremy!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Technical Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.