Home Forums Game Frame General Discussion problem with kickstarter game frame

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    redmartian50
    Participant

My gameframe is a kickstarter model. It started freezing when cycling though the pictures in clock mode. Unplugged it and left it along for a couple of years. Now that I pulled it out and want to use it again, I turn it on and try to cycle the setup to the clock to set the time and when i try to get passed the time for each cycle it comes up with an error that says SD in between two red lines.

I replaced the SD card and it still does it.

Any ideas?

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

It sounds to me like the data is corrupted. When you replaced the SD, did you also download a fresh copy of the data, or did you copy the data from your old card?

Here are the SD files for Kickstarter Edition:
    https://github.com/Jerware/GameFrame/tree/master/sd

john
    Participant

I’ve started seeing the same thing. I’ve copied all new data to my current and a new SD card and after a day or so the game frame locks up. If I check the image it stopped on I usually find it’s been corrupted.

redmartian50
    Participant

I played around with it. I didn’t reformat the card before I put it in. It said fat32. I reformatted the sd card put the files on it and we are good to go.

Thank you. I love this thing way to much.

Any way to get the clock to be not slow?? Just curious.

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Sorry, the Kickstarter edition used a clock chip that wasn’t as nice as the follow-up. I didn’t know any better at the time.

redmartian50
    Participant

That’s ok, just thought I would ask.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.