Home Forums Game Frame Technical Support Help! Game Frame not working.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    a3deonar
    Participant

I just got my Game Frame today and it’s not displaying.
    I turned it on once and it was stuck on one frame. Then I turned it off and on again and nothing displays. If I turn off and back on quickly it lights up with some random patterns. I’m not very technically so I’m not sure how to fix it. It is heartbreaking. Need Help!

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

I’m so sorry to hear this! It sounds like a bad connection to the LED board. When you turn it on, does the red LED on the circuit light up bright and then begin blinking? If so, the circuit board is okay and something’s gone wrong between it and the LEDs. Send me an email (jeremy at this domain) and we’ll figure it out.

a3deonar
    Participant

The red light on the back is flashing. I don’t know if that means something.
    Edit: Just saw your reply. will email.

a3deonar
    Participant

I unplugged the cable to the LED and tried to straighten it. Both at the connection to the circuit board and the connection to the LED. It seems to have worked. The connection on the LED side of the cable seemed to the one that was more slanted. I’m trying not to move it for fear it will stop again.
    I have to say the display/colours are gorgeous.
    I’m glad I got it.

gedeon
    Participant

Hey there Jeremy,

I’ve got a similar problem but I don’t see any red light (flashing or otherwise) on the board in the back when I turn it on. I see the panel flash a random number of lights on for a split second when I turn it on, then nothing. I’m sad 🙁

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Well, then I’m sad too. Please send me an email (jeremy at this domain) and we’ll figure it out. Sounds like you might have a bad PCB. I put each one through multiple tests, but I guess anything can happen. Frustrating for both of us!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Technical Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.