Home Forums Game Frame Wi-Fi Adapter Firmware 20170523 Released! Good Stuff!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Jeremy Williams Jeremy Williams 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy Williams
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

To check the Game Frame firmware version you need to go here:

http://(game.frame.ip.address)/help

Odd that the light is off entirely. Hm. I assume the remote still works, and you can use the power button there in the morning? Not that that solves the problem. Just wondering what’s going on.

Andreas
    Andreas
    Participant

Yes, the latest firmware version is installed. I will check if the power button is working.

It is possible to enable debug traces to get further insights?

Jeremy Williams
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

You can connect a USB cable to the Wi-Fi Adapter and run a terminal emulator to see all kinds of debug prints. You’re welcome to try that and see what it says though I’m not sure it will be helpful. I look forward to hearing whether the remote works. I assume it does, and the problem is just that it’s not reconnecting to Wi-Fi.

How long would you say the Wi-Fi is down? 8 hours or so?

Andreas
    Andreas
    Participant

Unfortunately the remote is not working. I have to press the reset button on the WiFi-Adapter to get the GameFrame working again… :-/

The WiFi down time is about 7 hours.

Jeremy Williams
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Interesting! Let’s move this discussion to email and possibly some kind of live chat. Can you drop me an email? (jeremy at this domain)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.