Home Forums Game Frame Game Frame Art Gallery CONFIG.INI Documentation

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant

Are there any other files I need to update for this version? I tried it on a GIF I had and it could not create an animation but only a single frame. I went back to the 1.5 version and that worked. I see an error “invalid block label” when trying. I am attaching the GIF that fails with this version. (I made this years ago for a cursor animation)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

It fails for me with GFX2GF 1.5 and 1.6, and with old and new versions of FFMPEG. Something about it just freaks out FFMPEG. I brought the animation into FastStone Image Viewer, exported the frames, and recreated the animated GIF. Attached. Seems to work now.

I still think the graphic you made ground-up for 16×16 looks better. In this case, nearest neighbor is really best for shrinking pixel art that once was 16×16 and then increased.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Patrick
    Participant

Thanks! I must have messed up something when I converted it with the AniTuner. I still need to do a ground-up revision but I forgot I had 96 frames to this thing.

boris
    Participant

Good morning Jeremy,

did you secretly update config.ini and did not document it?

I converted a really long movie and saw that the config.ini had a new parameter:

finish = true

which makes the animation finish even when it is LONGER than the selected time to switch in Gallery mode.

Is this official for current releases?

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Yes, I forget when that was added but it’s in the latest firmware and included in the FAQ.

https://www.ledseq.com/faq-category/game-frame/#post-1123

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Game Frame Art Gallery’ is closed to new topics and replies.