Home Forums Game Frame General Discussion Art Gallery compilation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    soeren
    Participant

I just got my game frame, and it looks amazing.

But I am a little disappointed with the build in animation. I can see that the “Game Frame Art Gallery” have a lot more cool images and animations. The contributions seem to be in different formats, so it not totally trivial to convert it to the Game Frame format.

Is there a complete compilation (SD image) somewhere that can be downloaded?

Thanks,
    Soren

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Hi Soren,

I agree, there are a ton of great animations in this forum. I don’t believe anyone has collected all of them into a single archive, but most are indeed ready to be copied to Game Frame. Are there any in particular that you need help with?

Jeremy

soeren
    Participant

Hi

I have downloaded some of the most interesting animations from the gallery and put them in one zip file. See attached. I have tried to be careful to add a “source.txt” file with a link back to the gallery, so it is possible to see where the files comes from.

I hope this zip can save some time, for someone else.

There are still a few missing animations I would like on my Game Frame. Pretty much all the gif’s on these threads:
    some-snes,
    orginal-16×16

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Hi Soren,

You should be able to drag any of those animated GIFs onto my GFX2GF script and it will spit out a folder ready for Game Frame.

Graphic Conversion Tool (gfx2gf)

Jeremy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.