Home Forums Game Frame Game Frame Art Gallery Art for Divoom Pixoo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    boris
    Participant

Aloha from Germany!

I just discovered that the Divoom Pixoo frame, a cheap 16×16 pixel display, has an app in the Google Play Store which has a LOT of interesting/good animations from users. The app can export in animated GIF – not in 16×16 but in a 384×384 format that can be rendered down to 16×16 with the converter tool available for Gameframe. The app does NOT require a Pixoo and needs simple registration which can be done with a throw-away Email.

While it is sad that nothing more seems to happen directly with Gameframe, I just downloaded about a hundred really good new animations to it thank to this new source of GIFs.

The app can be found here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.divoom.Divoom

All the best,

Boris

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Thanks for the tip. Looks like they include one of the Game Frame animations right in their Amazon photos. High class company! 🙂

boris
    Participant

Oh, I found many of the Gameframe included animations SOMEwhere in the user uploads. Plus two of the ones I created for the forum (from other internet sources).

Enclosed a selection of 88 animations people uploaded there, ready to go on a Gameframe. To keep filesize small, there are no previes GIFs in the ZIP. Three GIFs to get you an idea of what is inside.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    boris
    Participant

And 20 additional ones…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Klaus
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. Many of them are taking color and animation to a new level.

Mark
    Participant

Wow these are great! And so many!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Game Frame Art Gallery’ is closed to new topics and replies.