Home Forums Game Frame General Discussion Any update on a new batch?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    seanblah12
    Participant

I’m glad to hear that things are nearing completion, must have been an exciting/frustrating time.
    I know that I’m really excited to finally get mine. I wanted to get one as soon as I first saw you announce them on Tested but being from the UK I couldn’t get one (didn’t get the MEMO that you’d opened it up to international customers). I keep checking my emails to make sure I don’t miss out this time.

Hope the soldering goes well, and doesn’t drive you round the twist.

The Tim
    Participant

Those new frames look amazing. Wish there was a way to “upgrade” mine. Will Kickstarter backers at least have a way to get the 11 new animations?

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Will Kickstarter backers at least have a way to get the 11 new animations?

Yes, I’ll send one last email to my backers once I have plenty of Game Frames in stock (March, hopefully), letting them know about the revision. I was planning to include a link to the new animations as a small thank-you.

In other news, we’re refining assembly/packaging this week after one test arrived in pieces. Shipping of the first off the line should begin soon.

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Alright! I told you guys I’d give you a heads up before the first batch goes on sale. I’m planning to release 100 next Tuesday (Feb 16) at 9am PST. These will serve as the first real-world test of the product & shipping materials. If all goes well, more will be released soon after.

As always, thanks for your patience! I’m looking forward to next week.

seanblah12
    Participant

Can’t wait, shipping over the pond will mean I’ll have too though.
    Hope it sells well, if it does, are you thinking of increasing production?

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

The goal is to have enough in stock to satisfy demand. I am waiting on some display components that are delayed due to Chinese New Year, but I have ordered enough components to build 1000 Game Frames. That was the only way to keep the price down despite all of the improvements.

ian.hilton
    Participant

Sweet! Looks like I just successfully ordered a Game Frame. Chuffed! Might need a new F5 key now 🙂 Good luck all!

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

The first 100 units are up in the shop!

seanblah12
    Participant

How long will we be waiting for F5 keys?
    6-10 business days for my Game Frame though, can’t wait.

^MuYa^
    Participant

Should there have been a confirmation email?

The626th
    Participant

I’ve been following this for over two years ever since I found Jeremy through Tested. I was so happy to see the email show up in my inbox just an hour ago and I jumped on the opportunity to finally get my hands on one! Jeremy, I’d like to personally thank you for everything you’ve done for the enthusiast community; I can’t wait for my frame! 🙂

seanblah12
    Participant

Ziggy, I got my confirmation email pretty much straight away, check your spam folder?

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Ziggy, send me an email (jeremy at this domain) and we’ll figure it out. There were a lot of simultaneous orders when it launched, but as far as I can see everything is working properly.

billchecco
    Participant

When will the new units ship out?

Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Most will ship tomorrow (Wednesday), but all by the end of the week. You will get a tracking number as soon as the label is printed.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.