Home Forums Game Frame Game Frame Art Gallery A few animations from classic 8-bit games.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    JunkRyuu
    Participant

Here’s 3 (rather lengthy) animation clips I’ve been working on for the past week. Every system or game that has user generated content has Super Mario Bros. 1-1 made for it, so I figured why should the Game Frame be any different.

Oh! And thank you Jeremy for creating the Game Frame and selling it to the masses. I got mine last Wednesday and I love it.

*NOTE Both mario1-1 & tetris need the loop duration set to 5 minutes or more to see the entire animation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rodney
    Participant

All of theses are great.

The mario 1-1 is my favorite.

Tetris is really cool too. I did notice at frame 480 the bottom line should disappear but its doesn’t until 499 with the next block.

Thanks for posting these, they are awesome!

Erik
    Participant

Wow, these are really good! Especially the Mario animation. Must have taken a long time to get it that accurate. Imagine if it was possible to play the game like that 🙂

I also have a bunch of self-made animations that I’ll post here after I’ve tried them out on my incoming Game Frame.

JunkRyuu
    Participant

“Tetris is really cool too. I did notice at frame 480 the bottom line should disappear but its doesn’t until 499 with the next block.”

Good catch. I was rushing through it a bit towards the end. Here’s a fixed version and a Pac-Man animation I made today.

Attachments:
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

These are great! I especially like the Mario one (a work of art!) and Tetris. The Tetris goes on forever! I expected it to end quickly. Love it.

JunkRyuu
    Participant

Here’s two more animations of Commander Video from the BIT.TRIP series.

CM1
    CM2

Attachments:
    JunkRyuu
    Participant

And a few more that I’ve done. The first three are from gifs I found on deviantART from the artist Pixel Chest.

gif
    gif
    gif
    gif

Attachments:
    JunkRyuu
    Participant

gif
    gif
    gif
    gif

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Game Frame Art Gallery’ is closed to new topics and replies.