Home Forums Game Frame Game Frame Art Gallery 3 animations Bison, Owl, and Skull (fixed)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    michael.alm
    Participant

Here are 3 of the animations I’ve made so far. I still haven’t figured out how to turn them into animated GIFs yet so if any of you can point me in the right direction, please do!

The first is a walking bison
    The second is a repaired version of my chomping skull
    and the third is an owl flapping and hooting

The owl and the bison I plan to expand to longer animations eventually, but for now I’m just experimenting with the process.

Enjoy, and tell me what you think!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jeremy Williams
    Keymaster

Great work! There are plenty of tools for making animated GIFs. Doing it right from Photoshop is probably the best, if you’re already using that tool. Otherwise, you can use something like this online tool:

https://imgflip.com/images-to-gif

You just need to resize your images before uploading, because it doesn’t support a nearest neighbor resize method (criminal!).

michael.alm
    Participant

Okay, I added a bunch more to the Bison animation. I guess it’s a North American Mammals animation now. Check it out. I will likely keep adding if I can think of other things to animate…

Jeremy, I checked out that GIF generator, and it’s super handy. It does kind of fuzz out my files. Great for a quick test though. What do you re-size it to if you want to prevent the fuzz? Seems like a pain.

Attachments:
    michael.alm
    Participant

Oops file was too big. I’ve made it into 2 parts

Attachments:
    michael.alm
    Participant

Part 2

Attachments:
    hollispfoster
    Participant

oh really i love animation topic becaiuse i love anomation graphic design any field related

hollispfoster
    Participant

i need this

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Game Frame Art Gallery’ is closed to new topics and replies.